Saddle stitch booklet printing is a quick and economical way to give your booklets a professional look. Typical uses for saddle stitch booklet printing includes but is not limited to comic book printing, product catalogs, magazines, instruction manuals, directories, event programs and many more.
More About Saddle Stitch Booklets
- Saddle stitch booklets are bound by driving staples through the center of the spine of folded sheets.
- Saddle sitching is best when your booklet has 48 pages or less. We can saddle stitch up to 60 but normally we recommend perfect bound book printing for booklets with more then 48 pages. As an example, comic books are typically the perfect candidate for saddle stitching while Manga is better suited to perfect binding.
- The Cover (outermost paper of the book) can be the same paper as the text, commonly called a Self Cover. Alternatively, a thicker/heavier paper can be slected which is called Plus cover.
- Thicker cover paper is scored to minimize paper cracking
- Booklet pages and covers are printed on the paper of your choice.
- The size of the cover and inside pages are exactly the same.
- The booklet can be printed in a short run of 1 copy all the way up to 1,000 copies making it ideal for businesses of all sizes.
- Additional charges maybe required if files are not setup correctly.
- If you are looking for custom finishing or sizes call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org