Saddle Stitching is a binding method in which scored and folded sheets are collated together then stapled. between the centermost pages. Saddle Stitched Books are ideal for thinner books and are less expensive to bind. Self Cover Saddle Stitched Booklets are when all the pages are the same thickness.
- Saddle Stitch Self Cover Booklets are more economical than Plus Cover booklets.
- The quality of the paper used for the cover of the booklet is the same as the one used for the inside pages. This means the weight, thickness and quality of the cover and inside pages are the same.
- Booklets are printed on the paper of your choice.
- It is perfect for printing documents such as newsletters, catalogs, annual reports and brochures.
- Our Saddle Stitch Self Cover Booklets can be printed in multiples of 4 and can go up to a maximum of 48 pages.
- Printing is available in both black and white as well as any color of your choice.
- Saddle Stitch Self Cover Booklets can be customized to any theme. If you don’t see what you need, call us.